An alliance between Russia and Germany has always made sense: German engineering, excellence of manufacturing to the minutest detail, German craftsmanship respectfully acknowledged by the French as the result of “la rigueur allemande”: German precision and exactness. But let’s look at the Larousse definition of the French word rigueur:
- Trait of a person, or something that distinguishes himself/itself with exactitude, logic and perfect precision
- Behaving with severity and inflexibility
- Excessive as of a rule, obligation or action
- Character, discipline, staying the course, uncompromising: my personal understanding of the French word rigueur in connection to Germany
I’d like to suggest: German precision with disciplined exactitude as an English translation for the French expression: la rigueur allemande.
The first three definitions came from the French Larousse dictionary (a French institution similar to l’Académie Française (French Academy). I don’t quite agree with excessive; however, severity and inflexibility are a possible negative side of “rigueur” as often perceived by the much more lenient and flexible French, who often are ready to compromise “to get a job done.” The word rigueur has also an intrinsic/built-in meaning of character, discipline, staying the course and not compromising; as opposed to the renowned French “system D” we seem to be so good at!
The French “system D” is probably the opposite of “la rigueur allemande!” The letter “D” being a charming French euphemism for the verb “se démerder” (French slang) which literally means “de-shitting oneself” or “getting oneself out of a shitty situation one might have been suddenly confronted with! Possessing both cultures and more than 28 years of German residency (while pretending to be fluent in German), I perceive the French expression “la rigueur allemande” as a French (and international) acknowledgement of the high level of German industrial and technological workmanship.
The French army may not necessarily be an institution the international observer would perceive as having “German precision and disciplined exactitude!” There is a German joke about French tanks: “When do French tanks get to see the front line? With their rear view mirrors.” As a matter of fact the (unofficial) French Resistance (Résistance française) did more damage to the invading Nazis than the official French army. As a German neighbor told me once: “Do you know why France has trees along its roads? . . . “So we Germans can march in the shade.” There is a plethora of French army jokes such as:
- How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris? Nobody knows, it’s never been tried.
- Why don’t they have fireworks at Euro Disney? Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.
- How many gears does a French tank have? Four reverse and one forward, in case the enemy attacks from the rear: my all time favorite.
- What do you call 100,000 Frenchmen with their hands up? The Army.
“The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from ‘Run’ to ‘Hide.’ The only two higher levels in France are ‘Collaborate’ and ‘Surrender.’ The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France’s white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country’s military capability.” from Alert To Threats in Europe by John Cleese
When I was working as an Export Director for a mid size Bavarian (Franconian) company, not far from Nuremberg, I preferred the comfort of a French Citroën to the traditional Audi/Benz or BMW: I once heard one of our managers telling someone: “Oh . . . Citroën . . . French cars . . . He [yours truly] should know . . . They already rust in the catalogue!…” Renault, Citroen or Peugeot don’t rust anymore (as they used to in the 70s) but never match(ed) the aura of a “Made in Germany” BMW, Audi or Mercedes Benz!
“Made in Germany” deserves a short visit. In the 1880s, Britain was Europe’s Industrial Revolution flagship. However, Britain was losing ground to Germany being inundated with “cheaper German goods,” similar to how we perceived “made in China” in the 80’s and 90’s. The 23rd of August 1887 marked the birth of “Made in Germany.” A British trademark law from the “merchandise Marks Act” imposed by Britain for all imported German products, which had to carry the label “Made in Germany.” Britain meant this trademark as a mean to downgrade German goods but it eventually turned out to be the exact opposite! German industrialists owe the origin of “Made in Germany” to Britain.
In all seriousness, there has been and still is an ongoing conspiracy against the German people, particularly prior to WWI and onward. Folks like Earnest Albert Hooton, Theodore N. Kaufman and Louis Nizer are three renowned Anglo Saxon “stars” who outwardly promoted and encouraged a German ethnic cleansing aka genocide.
Professor Earnest Albert Hooton (1887 — 1954) was a U.S. anthropologist and Professor at Harvard University.
In his article “Breed War Strain Out of Germans” in the New York daily newspaper P.M. from January 4, 1943, “Sir” Earnest Albert Hooton (also notorious for his anti-Semitic written rants) laid out an “out-breeding” plan that would “destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities.” Where did Hooton acquire such pathological and evil anti-German hatred: In the U.S.A. or while studying in Britain at Oxford University?
New York daily newspaper P.M. from January 4, 1943
“Our distinguished” Harvard University professor’s proposal was calling for “genetically transforming the German nation by encouraging mating of German women with non-German men, who would be brought into the country in large numbers [doesn’t this remind us of Germany’s 2015 migrant invasion?] and of German men, forcibly held outside of Germany, with non-German women. Ten to twelve million German men would be assigned to forced labor under Allied supervision in countries outside of Germany to rebuild their economies . . . The objects of this measure,” wrote Dr. Hooton, “include reduction of the birthrate of ‘pure’ Germans, neutralization of German aggressiveness by ‘out breeding’ and denationalization of indoctrinated individuals.”
Theodore N. Kaufman (1911 — 1986) and his publication: “Germany Must Perish”
“Theodore N. Kaufman, the author of Germany Must Perish, was a Manhattan-born Jewish [Zionist] businessman who was also chairman of a group that called itself the ‘American Federation for Peace (sic).’ [The following lines will prove the veracity of Kaufman’s understanding of the word peace.] The first edition of Germany Must Perish was published in 1940 or early 1941. A second, 96-page edition, which sold for 25 cents, was published in 1941 by Argyle Press of Newark, New Jersey. Both editions were issued when the United States was still officially neutral, that is, before the Pearl Harbor attack of December 7, 1941. Theodore N. Kaufman’s fervent proposal for the systematic sterilization of the entire German population was given respectful attention in the American press, including reviews in a number of newspapers. A review in the weekly Time magazine, March 24, 1941, called Kaufman’s plan a ‘sensational idea.’”
Theodore N. Kaufmann: Chairman of the “American Federation for Peace”: “The most practical and expeditious manner in which the ultimate penalty must be levied upon the German nation. Quite naturally, massacre and wholesale execution must be ruled out [how gracious and civilized of you Sir Kaufmann!]. In addition to being impractical when applied to a population of some seventy million, such methods are inconsistent with the moral obligations and ethical practices of civilization. There remains then but one mode of ridding the world forces of Germanism — and that is to stem the source from which issue those war-lusted souls, by preventing the people of Germany from ever again reproducing their kind. This modern method, known to science as Eugenic Sterilization, is at once practical, humane and thorough. Sterilization has become a byword of science, as the best means of ridding the human race of its misfits: the degenerate, the insane, the hereditary criminal.”
Louis Nizer (1902 — 1994): American trial lawyer and senior partner of the law firm Phillips, Nizer, Benjamin, Krim & Ballon.
‘In 1945 some particularly clever American Jews published the occupation guidebook What to do with Germany 1945, distributed by special service forces, army services forces, U.S. army. The directive was based on a book of the same title by Louis Nizer [What To Do With Germany], which was published in 1944 and is posted on the Internet. Louis Nizer, a wealthy Jewish lawyer from New York with close ties to the White House, was a colleague of Theodore Kaufmann, (author of Germany Must Perish), and of Henry Morgenthau, FDR’s [Franklin Delano Roosevelt] Secretary of the Treasury and the author of the Morgenthau Plan [more about the Morgenthau Plan in a following blog article] . . . Louis Nizer argued that ‘instead of de-industrializing Germany and reducing its population through starvation and sterilization, the USA should benevolently ‘lobotomize the Germans culturally, educationally and psychologically.'”
Sir Louis Nizer went on to say: “The French were accustomed to saying, ‘we must destroy Germany or make peace with her and to destroy her is an absurdity.’ But as the French have since learned, it is not easy to make peace with her. Others, stirred to consuming hatred by German brutalities, suggest that they be destroyed as a race by eugenic sterilization. They argue that . . . sterilization of the German people might similarly be considered a protective measure to immunize the world forever against the virus of Germanism . . . Vasectomy, the operation on the male, simply requires a slight incision since the sperm duct lies just beneath the skin. The operation takes only ten minutes to perform and the patient may resume work immediately afterwards . . . There are about 25 million German men and women within the procreation ages, and it is estimated that twenty thousand surgeons performing about twenty-five operations daily could sterilize the entire male population of Germany within three months. At the normal death rate of two per cent per annum or one and a half million people yearly, the German people would practically disappear within two generations.”
In the following installment, we shall review the war crimes of (Western) leaders such as Winston Churchill, Franklin D. Roosevelt and Joseph Stalin.
Bruno P. Gebarski
- Versailles (1919): German-humiliating peace treaty from Allies France, Britain & US | Versailles Two: 1945 | Versailles Three: 1993 | Versailles Four: 2015 (Part 12)
- Britain & U.S. Pre-WWI “Terror Management” | Winston Churchill | The Reichsbank, The Federal Reserve & The Lusitania Trap (Part 11)
- Britain & U.S. Pre-WWI “Terror Management” | The British and German Navies | The Lusitania Trap (Part 10)
- Western NATO and U.S.-led geopolitical duplicity (1949 — 2016) | MittelEuropa, Lebensraum and U.S.-Vassal State Germany (Link)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Germany 1871 – 1914 | German Gold Mark | German Industrial Revolution (part 9)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Organized Migrant invasion | Asylum Industry | NGOs‘ Online Traveling Advice & Migrant Handbooks (Part 8)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Germany’s Migrant Sexual Crimes: unintended consequences or organized consequence? (part 7)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration | Libyan Gold | The Trail of a French Tale (Part 6)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Coercion and Weapons of Mass Migration: coming Full Circle (Part 5)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, and Weapons of Mass Migration, Forced Displacement and Eugenics (Part 4)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement and Coercion (Part 3)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Al Qaeda and ISIS as secret U.S. CIA assets (Part 2)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, 911 and Afghanistan (Part 1)
- Will the abrupt change of U.S. policy towards Syria prove the demise of NATO’s Western Alliance? (link)
- The Six-Step U.S. Strategy For Violent Regime Takeover (Link)