In the previous blog article, we reviewed how post WWI U.S. replaced the British Empire with the start of the private Federal Reserve and post WWII 1944 Bretton Woods agreements with the establishment of the U.S. Dollar as world currency; the 1971 de-pegging of the USD from gold, the 1973 Rockefeller’s crude oil quadrupled price heist also known as “Oil Crisis”, the 1989 Berlin wall events that reunited Germany and triggered the destruction of the Union of the Socialist States of Russia (USSR) and the promise the United States made to the Soviet Union (now Russia) not to use German Reunification as an opportunity for NATO‘s expansion.
Totalitarian Democracies | Neocolonialism | Color Revolutions
Why would the United States of America embarrass its Western European allies and break its promise? A few months later, on March the 12th of 1999, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland became full members of NATO. In 2004, on March the 29th, Bulgaria, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia joined the ranks of NATO, and last but not least, Albania and Croatia in 2009!
Color Revolution is a neocolonialism form of 21st century warfare! I would like to suggest color revolutions as a cyber- or net-centric digital warfare form of the old fashioned coup d’état. Why digital? Because the U.S. army, transnational crime organizations and NGOs, among others, use social media platforms such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, ask.fm, Tumblr in a highly sophisticated and coordinated manner (flashmobs) to disseminate their propaganda via social swarming:
- Balkanisation of target countries and regions
- Central Banking such as the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Bank of England (BoE) and Bank of Japan (BoJ)
- Color Revolutions: Serbia/Kosovo, Georgia and Ukraine
- Media propaganda via Western Press under U.S. CIA control
- NATO as an international tool of neocolonialism expansion
- Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs)
- Social Media propaganda (Kosovo and Egypt) used by the military
- Social Swarming military techniques (flachmobs, e-citizens)
- War on Terror: a fictitious enemy that can be created any where any time with U.S. | Western | Saudi | Israeli army subsidiaries such as Al Qaeda, ISIS, IS, ISIL, Daesh or Blackwater: One of the many (170) private mercenaries firms employed by the U.S. during the war in Iraq.
to expand their geopolitical reach, sphere of “influence” and financial “thiefdom.” Just like the old communist iron curtain exemplified by the Berlin Wall, a similar “EU-Financial Wall” has been raised with the single European currency. As Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Hankel used to say: “Nineteen men of different heights and statures cannot expect a tailor to cut them one single suit to fit them all!” This is what the EUR is supposed to be; in the long term the EUR can only “survive” under the terms of financial fascism and slavery countries such as Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland and France are already experiencing.
“Colored revolutions always occur in a nation with strategic, natural resources: gas, oil, military bases and geopolitical interests. And they also take place in countries with socialist-leaning, anti-imperialist governments. The movements promoted by US agencies in those countries are generally anti-communist, anti-socialist, pro-capitalist and pro-imperialist.” writes international lawyer and consultant Eva Golinger In her article “Colored Revolutions, a New Form of Régime Change Made in the USA:”
“In 1983, the strategy of overthrowing inconvenient governments and calling it ‘democracy promotion’ was born. Through the creation of a private ‘foundations’ also known as Non Governmental Organizations (NGOs)” such as:
- Canva: Center for Applied Nonviolent Action and Strategies
- Albert Einstein Institution (AEI): Advancing freedom through non violent action”
- Freedom House: 75 years championing democracy
- International Center for Non-Violent Conflict (ICNC): “Nonviolent conflict is a way for people to fight for rights”
- International Republican Institute (IRI): “Advancing Democracy Worldwide” (Board of directors: John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Brent Scowcroft)
- National Democratic Institute (NDI): “Support and strengthen democratic institutions worldwide”
- National Endowment for Democracy (NED): “Supporting freedom around the world freedom, justice, self-determination, and accountable government, through the use of civil resistance”
- Project for the New American Century (PNAC)
- USAID: “We partner to end extreme poverty and promote resilient, democratic societies while advancing our security and prosperity”
” . . . The Washington régime filters funding and strategic aid to political parties and groups abroad that promotes U.S. agenda in nations with insubordinate governments.” Golinger goes on to say: “Behind all these ‘foundations’ and ‘institutes’ is the US Agency for International Development (USAID), the financial branch of the Department of State. Today, USAID has become a critical part of the security, intelligence and defense axis in Washington. In 2009, the Inter-agency Counterinsurgency Initiative became official doctrine in the US. Now, USAID is the principal entity that promotes the economic and strategic interests of the US across the globe as part of counterinsurgency operations. Its departments dedicated to transition initiatives, reconstruction, conflict management, economic development, governance and democracy are the main venues through which millions of dollars are filtered from Washington to political parties, NGOs, student organizations and movements that promote US agenda worldwide. Wherever a coup d’état, a colored revolution or a regime change favorable to US interests occurs, USAID and its flow of dollars is there.”
So what are color revolutions? According Golinger: “. . . The procedure is often the same. Sponsored students and youth movements lead the way with a new face, attracting others to join in as though it were the fashion, the cool thing to do. There’s always a logo, a color, a marketing strategy. In Serbia, the group OTPOR, which led the overthrow of Slobodan Milosevic, hit the streets with t-shirts, posters and flags boasting a fist in black and white, their symbol of resistance. In Ukraine, the logo remained the same, but the color changed to orange. In Georgia, it was a rose-colored fist, and in Venezuela, instead of the closed fist, the hands are open, in black and white, to add a little variety.”
Vladimir Putting stated: “Today almost un-contained hyper use of military force in international relations is plunging the world into an abyss of permanent conflicts.” Adds Russian General L. Ivashov: “Terrorism is simply a new type of war in order to install a unipolar world, a pretext to establish the rule of a world élite.”
Bruno P. Gebarski