The Telegraph Europe’s Editor Peter Foster and Matthew Holehouse are either geopolitical slapstick comedians or two knuckleheads (dummköpfchen in German) who have lost their political common sense and sold their journalistic raison d’être to a Western never ending anti-Russian media propaganda. Their recent article:”Russia accused of clandestine funding of European parties” and “UK warns of ‘new Cold War’ as Kremlin seeks to divide and rule in Europe.” is an insult to the sound mind and an additional contribution to the debris of geopolitical waste.
Contrary to what vaudeville comics Peter Foster and Matthew Holehouse report, the U.S. has never been interested in the welfare of the German and/or European people whatsoever: Quite the contrary! Germany has become U.S. (NATO) Central European’s dumping ground providing additional territorial space to nature’s oceanic buffer zone! The U.S. has turned our little European continent into a dangerous lethal playground: The result of an increasingly rogue and war mongering Washington régime. And no Peter Foster and Matthew Holehouse, Russia did not annex Crimea. Please Gentlemen, do your homework, as we should expect from journalists doing their job accurately instead of the news presstitutes you’ve turned yourselves into.
Even German pro-U.S. propagandist “Der Spiegel” reported: Ukraine-Crisis: 400 U.S.-mercenaries from Academi [Blackwater] are fighting against separatists (Ukraine-Krise: 400 US-Söldner von Academi [Blackwater] kämpfen gegen Separatisten). Consider this hired Blackwater/Academi entity: Positionened on rooftops, shooting both at police and public demonstrators. These US-based sniper elements were verified by Estonian Embassy translators. They appeared to have been hired by the Maidan Regime, supplied by the U.S. and Langley (CIA).
- Putin, the Dangerous Neighbor | Putin, der gefährliche Nachbarn
- Stop Putin Now! | Stoppt Putin Jetzt!
- Putin: the Arsonist/Firestarter | Putin, der Brandstifter
- Obama Super Star | Obama Super Star
- Obama, the World President | Obama, der Weltpräsident
- Obama, the Messiah Factor | Obama, Der Messias Faktor
Wasn’t it bubblegum-chewing Mafia doll Victoria Nuland who said in a leaked private foul-mouthed indiscretion to U.S. Ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt: “F**k the EU. . . . I think Yats [Arseny Yatsenyuk] is the guy who’s got the economic experience. . . . “I’ve got a five billion USD budget?” Wasn’t it the same Victoria Nuland aiming at standing out in her political career and sounding more macho, miserable and moronic than her male American counterparts? Wasn’t it German chancellor Angela Merkel who described Victoria Nuland’s remarks as “totally unacceptable”? How about the 33 tons of Ukraine central bank’s gold bullion removed, confiscated and stolen then quickly spirited back to New York for “Safe Keeping “and rehypothecation? All this for the sake of the United States “safeguarding” our European interests? Yeah sure!
Since 9/11, regardless of where U.S. agent provocateur has boots on the ground, chaos, destruction and squalor are left behind. In the name of “democracy”, self-created tailor-made terrorist schemes (Al Qaeda/ISIS/IS/ISIL/Daesh) have been applied to countries such as Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt, Libya, Syria, Ukraine, Mali, Yemen and now Germany (see migrant crisis parts three, four and five) leaving behind a destructive path of destabilization and destruction.
“Several months before the end of the war, General Patton had recognized the fearful danger to the West posed by the Soviet Union, and he had disagreed bitterly with the orders which he had been given to hold back his army and wait for the Red Army to occupy vast stretches of German, Czech, Rumanian, Hungarian, and Yugoslav territory, which the Americans could have easily taken instead.” Obviously, Russia must not have been presenting a threat to the U.S. and the security of its Allies! So why then would the West create such a communist threat hysteria while allowing the Red Army to enter Berlin in the first place? Or was it rather a repeat of a nefarious plan to carve out Germany? An updated version of the 1919 Versailles treaty?
Hungary’s Jobbik, Greece’s Golden Dawn, Italy’s Lega Nord, and France’s Front National are simply exposing EU’s corruption while the U.S. and NATO transform our continent into a warzone powder keg! Altruistic U.S. hegemon? U.S. concern about a potential European “Putin-threat” is a complete nonsense Washington and our European governments would want us to believe. Just like the U.S. post-WWII fabricated “communist threat” did not exist, the present imaginary “Russian threat” does not either. The real threat to European security does not come from Russia: The real threat to European security comes from the Washington Régime of the United States of America.
In an excellent read: Seventy years of harassing political establishment and people of Europe, Andrey Fomin raises the question:
“Why the hell do U.S. intelligence agencies care about challenges to Europe’s internal security? Aren’t they the same agents who finance, recruit, and control countless political organizations, individuals, and media outlets on the European continent? Why are they so brazenly revealing their dominion over Europe?” Andrey Fomin goes on to say: “A politically correct challenger would argue that the United States saved Europe from the “Communist threat” after the end of WWII, facilitated its speedy economic recovery, and is still safeguarding the continent under its nuclear umbrella. Perhaps. But a review of the historical background should not begin with the Marshall Plan. First of all, that was launched in April 1948. Since the Nazis capitulated in May 1945, a misinformed reader might deduce that the United States had been drafting a massive investment program for Europe for as long as three years, and … he would be wrong. At the Second “Octagon” Quebec Conference in September 1944, President Roosevelt and US Treasury Secretary Henry Morgenthau Jr. submitted to the British PM Winston Churchill their Post-Surrender Program for Germany. That strictly confidential document envisaged the partition and complete deindustrialization of the German state. According to the plan, Germany was to be divided into two independent states. Its epicenters of mining and industry, including the Saar Protectorate, the Ruhr Valley, and Upper Silesia were to be internationalized or annexed by France and Poland…”
Recommendation for a German-Program after Capitulation [“Morgenthau-Plan”] , September the 6th of 1944 (Document in English starting page three)
It should be the aim of the [US] Allied Forces to accomplish the complete demilitarization of Germany in the shortest possible period of time after surrender. This means completely disarming the German Army and people (including the removal or destruction of all war material), the total destruction of the whole German armament industry, and the removal or destruction of other key industries which are basic to military strength.
- Partitioning of Germany.
- (a) Poland should get that part of East Prussia which doesn’t go to the U.S.S.R. and the southern portion of Silesia as indicated on the attached map,
- (b) France should get the Saar and the adjacent territories bounded by the Rhine and the Moselle Rivers.
- (c) As indicated in part 3 an International Zone should be created containing the Ruhr and the surrounding industrial areas.
- (d) The remaining portion of Germany should be divided into two autonomous, independent states, (1) a South German state comprising Bavaria, Wuerttemberg, Baden and some smaller areas and (2) a North
- German state comprising a large part of the old state of Prussia, Saxony, Thuringia and several smaller states. There shall be a custom union between the new South German state and Austria, which will be restored to her pre-1938 political borders.
- The Ruhr Area.
- (The Ruhr, surrounding industrial areas, as shown on the attached map, including the Rhineland, the Keil Canal, and all German territory north of the Keil Canal.) Here lies the heart of German industrial power, the cauldron of wars. This area [The Ruhr] should not only be stripped of all presently existing industries but so weakened and controlled that it can not in the foreseeable future become an industrial area. The following steps will accomplish this:
- (a) Within a short period, if possible not longer than 6 months after the cessation of hostilities, all industrial plants and equipment not destroyed by military action shall either be completely dismantled and removed from the area or completely destroyed. All equipment shall be removed from the mines and the mines shall be thoroughly wrecked. It is anticipated that the stripping of this area would be accomplished in three stages:
- (i) The military forces immediately upon entry into the area shall destroy all plants and equipment which cannot be removed.
- (ii) Removal of plants and equipment by members of the United Nations as restitution and reparation (Paragraph 4).
- (iii) All plants and equipment not removed within a stated period of time, say 6 months, will be completely destroyed or reduced to scrap and allocated to the United Nations.
- (b) All people within the area should be made to understand that this area will not again be allowed to become an industrial area. Accordingly, all people and their families within the area having special skills or technical training should be encouraged to migrate permanently from the area and should be as widely dispersed as possible.
- (c) The area should be made an international zone to be governed by an international security organization to be established by the United Nations. In governing the area the international organization should be guided by policies designed to further the above stated objectives.
This was the original postwar proposed Magnus Opus “recovery program” for Germany, known as the Morgenthau Plan. It is well worth reminding the reader that the Germanophobic psychopath, Theodore Newman Kaufman, author of “Germany must perish” is most likely the one who provided the framework to the Morgenthau plan. However, the Morgenthau plan did not take into account Europe’s propensity towards socialism dating back to the 1917 Bolshevik Revolution that initiated the spread of communism/socialism throughout Europe. Most likely, the Morgenthau Plan could have caused a Soviet (USSR) threat to a fragile post-WWII European continent thus it was replaced by the Marshall plan: A plan made to “revive” the economies of Europe away from any Soviet industrial sphere of influence.
Bruno P. Gebarski
Additional sources in alphabetical order:
- —docs.fdrlibrary.marist.edu (link)
- —German History Docs (link)
- —German History Docs (link)
- —Justice 4 Germans: the Kaufman & Morgenthau Plans to Exterminate the Germans prior to during and after WWII (link)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Germany 1871 – 1914 | German Gold Mark | German Industrial Revolution (part 9)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Organized Migrant invasion | Asylum Industry | NGOs‘ Online Traveling Advice & Migrant Handbooks (Part 8)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror Management” | Germany’s Migrant Sexual Crimes: unintended consequences or organized consequence? (part 7)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration | Libyan Gold | The Trail of a French Tale (Part 6)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Coercion and Weapons of Mass Migration: coming Full Circle (Part 5)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, and Weapons of Mass Migration, Forced Displacement and Eugenics (Part 4)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement and Coercion (Part 3)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Al Qaeda and ISIS as secret U.S. CIA assets (Part 2)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, 911 and Afghanistan (Part 1)