U.S. Secretary of State returned from Moscow last December after a strange visit with both Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Sergey Lavrov radically changing the destabilizing U.S. policy in Syria. “The United States and our partners are not seeking so-called regime change,” Kerry said in reference to the US’s preferred outcome to the Syrian civil war, according to The Associated Press.
Who are the partners of the U.S.? Germany, France, United Kingdom? Or did the U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry mean Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan and Turkey all supporting Al Qaeda and “Al Qaeda 2.0”: ISIS, IS, ISIL and more recently Daesh?
More than likely, the U.S. geopolitical agenda in the region is to favor the gas pipeline coming from Qatar via Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria, and from Turkey on to Europe, while stopping the Iran pipeline project via Iraq, Syria, Lebanon supported by Russia/China and its Gazprom project: a major threat to the U.S. Petrodollar’s hegemony thus the U.S. involvement in Syria finding itself at the crossroads of both pipelines:
- The U.S. / ally pipeline originates from Sunni Qatar and its North Dome Part of the same gas field (“shared” with Iran) towards Europe via, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and Turkey
- The competitive pipeline to the U.S. comes from the Shia allies Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon backed up by Russia and China
That’s it folks! It’s only about a few oligarchs banksters and plutocrats squabbling around non-renewable and non-sustainable energy. Ain’t possible to get crazier than that! Greedy and corrupt international kleptocracts, psychopaths and utter fools competing for money and power while day after day bringing us closer to the brink of destruction! History just repeats itself, humans will never learn when actually, we soon should be driving hydrogen cars and refresh ourselves on a hot day by drinking pure water directly from the exhaust.
A little bit of background
A newly declassified DIA document confirms that the main component of the anti-Assad rebel forces continually receiving support from Western militaries and their regional allies. ’”The Salafist (ultra-conservative movement within Sunni Islam), the Muslim Brotherhood, and AQI [al-Qaeda in Iraq] are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria,’ the document states that ‘the West and Gulf countries Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and Turkey support the opposition,’ while Russia, China and Iran ‘support the [Assad] regime.’”
As Dr. Nafeez Ahmed points out: “The foundations for al-Qaeda’s ideology were born in the 1970s. Abdullah Azzam, Osama bin Laden‘s Palestinian mentor, formulated a new theory justifying continuous, low-intensity war by dispersed mujahedin cells for a pan-Islamist state. . . . Azzam’s violent Islamist doctrines were popularized in the context of the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. . . . As is well-known, the Afghan mujahedin networks were trained and financed under the supervision of the CIA, MI6 and the Pentagon. . . . The Reagan administration, for instance, provided $2 billion to the Afghan mujahedin, which was matched by another $2 billion from Saudi Arabia.”
“As British historian Mark Curtis documents meticulously in his book, Secret Affairs: Britain’s Collusion with Radical Islam, the US and UK government continued to covertly support al-Qaeda-affiliated networks in Central Asia and the Balkans after the Cold War, for much the same reasons as before – countering Russian, and now Chinese, influence to extend U.S. hegemony over the global capitalist economy. Saudi Arabia, the world’s leading oil hub, remained the conduit for this short-sighted Anglo-American strategy.”
A red thread of terror sponsored by the U.S., Britain, France and Israel?
Bosnia (drug and human organ trafficking center), Kosovo, Libya, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine (Academi —formerly Blackwater mercenaries) and recently Yemen among the latest U.S. casualties are countries where the CIA (with the knowledge of the Pentagon) positioned and positions “special private mercenaries” or al-Qaeda/Isis “personnel” from Central Asia and Iraq where it all started in the 70s.
Syria is about Western domination of the Middle East region, the control of its crude oil and gas resources as well as the sales of U.S., British, French and German military equipment cunningly fueled by “Western support” of an ongoing Sunni-Shia civil war.
So why this 180 degree U.S. administration turnaround by John Kerry in Moscow? Here are five possible reasons for you to review bearing in mind that more than one could apply:
- Western assets al Qaeda/ISIS/ISIL/IS/Daesh are destabilizing the Middle East so much that the very perpetrators: USA, UK, France, Germany, Turkey have become the object of a backlash: EU refugee crisis.
- President Vladimir Putin of Russia bombshell last November exposed ISIS getting financial support from private donors in 40 countries including G20 members.
- President Putin also showed “photos taken from space and from aircraft which clearly demonstrate[d] the scale of the illegal trade in oil and petroleum products. The motorcade of refueling vehicles stretched for dozens of kilometers, so that from a height of 4,000 to 5,000 meters they stretch[ed] beyond the horizon,” President Putin said
- Washington and its Western allies are now trying to escape a diplomatic embarrassment via the Russian and Chinese diplomatic trail.
- Germany, France and England break out of [NATO] U.S. Alliance against Russia surprisingly quitting the anti-Putin Alliance created by the United States: Germany now officially welcomes Moscow’s readiness to engage with Syria and launches an initiative to end the war with the Russians and the French and thus hoping to put a stop to the tsunami of refugees pouring into Europe.
Is NATO finally weakening, dividing and dissolving? Last year we already witnessed German Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel and French Président François Hollande negotiating a Ukrainian crisis directly with Russian President Putin without the U.S or England even sitting at the table: unheard of!
Could this be the start of an ongoing trend dissolving NATO?
Will Europe under the baton of Germany and France begin to free itself from the serfdom of the hegemonic fascist Washington Regime?
Bruno P. Gebarski
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration | Libyan Gold | The Trail of a French Tale (Part 6)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Coercion and Weapons of Mass Migration: coming Full Circle (Part 5)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, and Weapons of Mass Migration, Forced Displacement and Eugenics (Part 4)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Weapons of Mass Migration: Forced Displacement and Coercion (Part 3)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, Al Qaeda and ISIS as secret U.S. CIA assets (Part 2)
- Fifteen Years of Western NATO and U.S.-led “Terror management”, 911 and Afghanistan (Part 1)